Identifying Ammonite

Echioceras

Cuttlefish
Registered
Hello again,

I originally posted this on my Introduction, but then decided it would have a better place here! I am trying to identify a rouge ammonite in my collection that I've had trouble with since its rediscovery. Here's a picture:
Picture011.jpg

I found this in Castellane in France in 2003, but at the time wasn't interested, as I was only 8. But it's been really annoying me, so any help would be greatly appreciated! :sink:

Sure thing... I actually took some pictures before, but for some reason I couldn't find them. Ah, it works. Here we are:
Cheese1.jpg

Cheese2.jpg

Cheese3.jpg

Sorry all of the pictures are taken with a webcam, it just takes too long to use a digital camera.

Thanks!

P.S Really happy: just found a perfect condition Bivalve in my garden! Here's a picture:
Picture017.jpg

P.P.S Sorry that ever since I came to the forum I've only talked about fossils - it's just that this has really been bugging me and I'm desperate for help. Thanks for all of the warm welcomes, and I hope to talk normally soon.

I found this picture on the internet. I'm not saying it's my ammonite, but if this type exists then my one could have a similar structure. Maybe the lower whorl is damaged?
hildo3x2.gif

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back