i want a briareus!!!!

why cant i seem to find a briareus anywhere?

i know that the octopus fishing industry was devistated last year but come on i can go to the bahamas and find one just walking the beaches at night!! i want one! anyone know any divers i can call in florida or the keys and get them to catch me one and ship it? or someone that can put a claypot trap out and catch one that way?

i got mine on ebey, the forst one that was listed on one of the forums on here so i had to buy. thats the mother octo i have had for the past 11 months. the guy is a local diver and the octo was wild caught.
well any other questions please ask.
greg

joefish84 said:
are you bidding on it? it has an outragous 45 dollar shipping fee!!!! theres no way it cost that much to ship it!

No, im still looking

But that is a good looking Octi! For a hard to find species currently I think that it is an excellent buy! If I were you I would snatch it up!

-jordan

well from octopets which is in california to sc it cost me $12 to overnight about 9 months ago so theres no way it can cost $45 to get it anywhere in the US unless they are plannning on shipping it in like 5 gallons of water

Overnighting an envelope through the USPS now costs over $12. I ship a lot of live animals (dart frogs) and I have never heard of overnighting any box for less that $35.

I remember octopets being about 60-70$ plus shipping. That was when an octopus was 20-30$. 45$ doesn't sound that bad, when you figure your overnight a live animal with saltwater.

Ben

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back