I r new

MiniKraken

Hatchling
Registered
Hi! I am a newbie here, but have always visited this site on and off for a while. All you gotta know is I love squids (and other cephs, but mainly squid), ever since I was a wee lad I have always been fascinated by these creatures. I bought every squid toy i could find, read every squid book I could find, and always went out to california to visit the aquariums and hope to see some cool eight armed feral sea monster...or the run of the line octopus. I always dreamed of having a squid, cuttle, or octopus as a pet, but never got around to it. I have always dreamed of being a marine biologist and sharing life out in the ocean with these creatures. I am currently in High school, and trying to get my grades good enough and save enough money so I can get into a college out in California to become a marine biologist.

I am happy I found this website, because now I can talk to people who share my same interest.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back