• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

I need advice to catch a bimac in San Diego

cuttlegirl;117543 said:
I'm glad you got to go tidepooling. Thanks MarineBoy for sharing your talent (and time)!

Joe-Ceph;117535 said:
After only a small amount of pestering, MarineBoy agreed to meet me at the tide pools North of San Diego and show me some of his octopus catching mojo. In about an hour he had caught two! Many thanks to MarineBoy for showing me how to find Bimacs! In a month my tank should be ready, and there will be some minus tides during the day. I'll use what MarineBoy showed my today to catch my Bimac.

Here are some shots of the two we caught today (we let them both go after their photo sessions.

it really was no problem. I had just as much fun as you probably did Joe-Ceph even after all these years. and besides, it was a great excuse for getting out of Algebra II :mrgreen:

NOW I have the Wild Bimac pictures working

This was my first time posting pictures. I had indeed added links to Tonmo Gallery pictures that had not yet been approved, and I didn't notice that I could just "attach" them :oops:. I edited my original post and just attached them; I hope you enjoy them.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back