• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

I have to do this!

AD2U

Blue Ring
Registered
I just saw the post on the $80.00 Vulgaris octo. I have never payed that much for an octo and I can pass that on to you guy's and girl's. I can get live food ( crabs,shrimps,fish,corals,ect. ) or octo's for a good deal as long as you pay the shipping cost and I will keep that low to. Let me know if you guy's or girl's are interested. I didn't say anything before because I didn't want to get kicked off the site for stepping on toes. But I have no overhead so I can keep my prices low. I do this for the love of the hobby, not the money.

AD,
Check with Tony but my guess is you can post what you have (or can get and the amount of time needed) and how much you charge for octo food on a on-going basis in the market place forum. Cheap food is a major commodity!

dwhatley;105060 said:
AD,
Check with Tony but my guess is you can post what you have (or can get and the amount of time needed) and how much you charge for octo food on a on-going basis in the market place forum. Cheap food is a major commodity!
Thanks, I can sure get cheap food that's how I feed my octo's.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back