I have these crabs...

Bob 1000

Cuttlefish
Registered
I have these Live crabs and feed these to my personal octopus...
I also ship these... With instructions on how to keep them alive, once they have been shipped to you.. These crabs also live in the tank with my octopus being fattened up with formula 2 pellets, waiting to be eaten..
They range in size from 1/2 inch to 1.5 inches...
50 cents each or 50 for $35..
To order e-mail me at [email protected]
Or just pm me here..

Attachments

• conv_303324.jpg
    conv_303324.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 84
I didn't know your screen name Thales... I'm glad you posted.. I would have figured it out sooner or later, just reading through all the different threads... I like this forum...

I don't know the name.. But I have spoken with the wild life preservation person, who I see daily and they have assured me that it is okay to collect these.... I will speak to this person about the name for you...
I have been keeping about 100 crabs in my reef with no ill affects to corals or water quality...
When they are collected I purge them for 8 hours in a Quarantine system... This makes shipping possible and also keeping them in my reef system possible with no ill affects...
Hopefully this info will be good enough for you...
When you said Wharf crab I couldn't help myself, StarTrek joke....I wrote back their Cling-ons...lol

This is a good place to learn about cephs and i hope to see different types of information on the Red ring or wonderpus because I would love the keep one, but need way more info on them... I can get them anytime but won't because I only keep what I can keep for a while when I can help it, and way to little is known about this octopus

we generally discourage keeping these octos for a number of reasons, for the discussions about the reasons and other details or questions, look in the "exotics and rare species" forum.

monty;116862 said:
we generally discourage keeping these octos for a number of reasons, for the discussions about the reasons and other details or questions, look in the "exotics and rare species" forum.

Yes, I am aware and this is why I also would like to learn more info on them.. I like things everyone doesn't have... But I won't jeopardize this animals freedom unless I can definetly keep it in a close to natural enviroment..

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back