• Welcome to TONMO, a community of cephalopod experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts. Established in 2000, we are the founders of TONMOCON, and birthplace of World Octopus Day and Cephalopod Awareness Days. ...You can register here, and Introduce Yourself. To rid yourself of ads and enjoy other perks, become a Supporter for just $25/year. (Now accepting bitcoin & other crypto!) ...Follow us on Twitter and YouTube for more cephy goodness.
  • Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

I GOT MY AQUIRIUM TODAY!!!!!:D

nini

Wonderpus
Registered
Im very excited, today i visited a local salt water petshop and i perchased a nice 55 gallon tank with a stand and a escape proof lid! despite the fact that im nearly broke now....im still very excited and im one step closer to getting my octopus:biggrin2: Anyways the man their was able to anserw alot of my many questions!
PeACe
Tif:smile:

Nancy

Titanites
Staff member
Congratulations on bugying your tank. It's good that you've found a helpful LFS, too.

You have a long way to go in setting up and establishing your tank, so take it slowly and enjoy the experience. You'll learn a lot along the way.

Nancy