I am Back!

Pacific Blue

Blue Ring
Registered
Hi every body! ("hi Dr. Nick") :lol:

Well I am back, I droped off the face of the earth for a bit there. Well ok that is a lie, my tank was instorage and I was kept busy with other projects. Looks like I am going to be setting my tank up again soon! *JOY* and the 1st thing I am going to get after it cycles is a octo again. I am thinking that I am going to try a cold water species again. This time though I wont have the luxuries of a lab with a fresh sea water tap. I am working on a chiller using an a/c unit. Hopefully I can get somthing to work to keep the temp around 8 degrees. I am glad to see that everyone is doing well. I like the new format. Now to get to work.

Pacific Blue :boat:

Hey good to be back! The flying is going ok. This winter has been fairly busy. I am still with the same company but flying the float planes more and more. I like that much better than being on wheels.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back