• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

how's this for a name?

Since I live down here in Miami and more people speak spanish here then english I was thinking about nameing my bimac the spanish word for octopus... Pulpo.
I kinda like it .
Cute little Pulpo.
Give me some feedback
Thanks
Chip

"Pulpo" is a truly great name. I had a stage name once (I was in a zoot suit) of "El Pulpo Grande". Not sure how correct the grammar is on that...

That's pretty good. I was thinking "Ocho" would make a good name for whenever I get around to keeping one, though I'm sure it has been used before. Perhaps "Junior" would be better, or maybe "Dale"...

That sounds pulposterous !!!!

Seriously, though, that is a great name...easy to use !

greg

Ok Pulpo it is.

I haven't seen him much since he got in his new home. There is a lot of rock and other hiding places. The last I saw him he was on the left back side of the tank but didn't see him once yesterday but then I worked too late last nite to see the tank with the lights on. Is there a rule of thumb as to where he might be? Bottom? top? I will keep looking. (from the outside, no flipping rocks)

Chip (and Pulpo) :wink:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back