• Welcome to TONMO, a community of cephalopod experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts. Established in 2000, we are the founders of TONMOCON, and birthplace of World Octopus Day and Cephalopod Awareness Days. ...You can register here, and Introduce Yourself. To rid yourself of ads and enjoy other perks, become a Supporter for just $50/year. (Now accepting bitcoin & other crytpo!) ...Follow us on Twitter and YouTube for more cephy goodness.
  • Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

How much?

jamest0o0

O. vulgaris
Registered
Ah yeah figured it was an insane amount, when I first decided I wanted cuttles I was working, but now that school is comming around(11th grade) I'm trying to just focus on that because this is the most important year and I didn't do well in the past. I would love to have cuttles, but I guess I'm going to have to hold off for now :frown:.

Keith;124440 said:
cuttlegirl do you keep a small species like bandesis or a larger species?

That was for three S. bandensis that I had for 14 months. I have kept S. officinalis, but I had access to the ocean :biggrin2:, so food was free.

jamest0o0

O. vulgaris
Registered
cuttlegirl;124462 said:
That was for three S. bandensis that I had for 14 months. I have kept S. officinalis, but I had access to the ocean :biggrin2:, so food was free.

You live in pittsburgh? Same here lol.

Latest Posts