• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

How much will it eat a day

Gimpy was eating a 2" crab a day. Now my others used to eat a large 3-4" crab every other day. Gimpy is now off her feed as she apparently is making a den and I wouldn't be surprised if there aren't fertile eggs as she was wild caught.

Thank you!

When I store these crabs in a feeding fish holding tank. Is there anything I should know about?

I know from breeding clownfish, that what the food eats also affects what your feeding it to. Is there any type of enviroment I should set up for fiddler crabs to keep them healthy and plump, what should I feed the food lol. And waht size of tank do I need, can I pretty much stack these guys ontop of eachother without them killing eachother?

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back