how many octopi...

Sorry, I know I am a bit ignorant stuck here in Victorian Britain, but who is Jack Black?

How should I vote?

Phil said:
Sorry, I know I am a bit ignorant stuck here in Victorian Britain, but who is Jack Black?

How should I vote?

He lies closer to Ruler of the Universe. Governor of Ohio sounds like an awfully dirty insult to me.

Phil said:

Phil,

Jack Black is an actor and musician, currently starring in "School of Rock." Other film credits include "High Fidelity," "Jesus' Son" and "Shallow Hal." He is one half of the mighty Tenacious D.

Clem

Clem said:
Phil said:

Phil,

Jack Black is an actor and musician, currently starring in "School of Rock." Other film credits include "High Fidelity," "Jesus' Son" and "Shallow Hal." He is one half of the mighty Tenacious D.

Clem

Oh, OK. I'll vote for Ruler of the Universe in case he gets elected. That way he might look kindly on me.

Ta.

:smile:

J.B rules! :notworth: :notworth: :notworth: :notworth: :notworth: :notworth: :notworth: :notworth: :notworth: :notworth: :mrgreen:

and yes, you must AND will be morally/verbally offended when he says "read between the lines." just amagine yourself as one of his old rock teammates. :lol:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back