hi2me

:oshea: is indeed a great emoticon, and also drawn by my favourite teuth-in-training (:notworth:) if I'm not mistaken. I just forgot about it. :oops:

Still, you're both represented in :squidaut:, it's very well-drawn (by Phil for those who don't know), it's very clever, it's animated, and I helped (a little) with the making of it. Therefore, it is the grooviest of 'em all.

You want a dedicated inker, not one inking while being consumed by a large odontocete? I may be able to do something about that. Does it count if I can persuade Phil to draw it?

um... said:
Still, you're both represented in :squidaut:, it's very well-drawn (by Phil for those who don't know), it's very clever, it's animated, and I helped (a little) with the making of it. Therefore, it is the grooviest of 'em all.

Sir Um..., you are far too kind. What I failed to realise whilst drawing it is that TTF is in fact 7'5" tall and taller than Steve, even. Maybe we should correct the emoticon (god, who thinks of these words) appropriately.

um... said:
You want a dedicated inker, not one inking while being consumed by a large odontocete? I may be able to do something about that. Does it count if I can persuade Phil to draw it?

I'll see what I can do. It's been a while since I drew one....long lamented disembowled whales and eurypterids notwithstanding. :?

And a left leg 4 inches shorter than the right, and the right eye 2 x the diameter of the left; shes also sporting a new hairstyle (she shaved it all off).

Steve O'Shea said:
And a left leg 4 inches shorter than the right, and the right eye 2 x the diameter of the left; shes also sporting a new hairstyle (she shaved it all off).

So :twisted:'s now more lovely than ever, eh? Bald chix rule.

.... now if only she sported chest hair! If she played her cards right she could have you, eh!

Oh, got a little distracted. Back to :welcome: everybody.
:heee:

The chest hair ain't strictly necessary. The humpback, horns, hooves, warts, and sulphurous odour are sufficiently attractive.

Man, I wish I had Photoshop here.

Oh, yeah.

:welcome:, whoever started this thread! (Tendo?)

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back