HI!

dude

Banned
Banned
hi I am the guy who you may know as the dumd guy who can not take care of anything aqutic but just to tell you I am not stupid. and yes I can take care of aqutic animal. but the reason I octo tank cycled for 4 days is because a LFS said too me I don't have to cycle my tank If I have cycled rock. so about my octo he's doing fine I am feeding him snails. so I guest thats why you thoght I was so stupid :smile:

dude;102282 said:
hi I am the guy who you may know as the dumd guy who can not take care of anything aqutic but just to tell you I am not stupid. and yes I can take care of aqutic animal. but the reason I octo tank cycled for 4 days is because a LFS said too me I don't have to cycle my tank If I have cycled rock. so about my octo he's doing fine I am feeding him snails. so I guest thats why you thoght I was so stupid :smile:

No one called you stupid. We just feel you are misinformed and being stubborn, and neglecting to acknowledge this by keeping your octopus in this terrible situation, you are being selfish with no true regard for the well-being of your animal.

Your LFS lied to you. No tank will fully cycle in less than 6 weeks. But hey, they made their money, so why would they care? You'll probably be back to buy another one when this one dies. Why do you think we want you to take the octopus back? So you won't have one? What would we gain by that? We want what's best for the animal.

On another note, stupid is as stupid does.
so I guest thats why you thoght I was so stupid
:bonk:

Crikey. Don't keep stingrays.

This mess just gets better and better, doesn't it?

this LFS was not the LFS that I payed for the octo. o and I forgot to tell you I can't retern the octo to the store Its ther thing. "no you can't retern it to the store:yelling::yelling::yelling:" that all I get when I call.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back