Hi

Hi

I have been lurking around this site for a few months and finally decided to join :biggrin2:. I do not have an octopus yet, but I do have some other pets. These pets include a beagle, a female African mantis (Sphodromantis lineola), and a Gargoyle Gecko (Rhacodactylus auriculatis). I had an Emporer Scorpion, but he died a few weeks ago :sad:. If you haven't guessed, I am a HUGE invertebrate (especially mantids) enthusiast. I am also a Cthulhu fan :cthulhu:. Today I had an interview at The National Aquarium in Baltimore to do a part paid part volunteer job. The best tank there is one with a Giant Pacific Octopus :smile:. I hope everyone likes my introduction!

Thank You

Welcome to Tonmo, fellow odd animal lover! Those mantids are great...I lost all of my 9's two years ago, and the missus isn't thrilled about me purchasing some more....sigh.

greg

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back