hi

hello ceph keepers(i cant say fellow ceph keepers cause i dont have one, YET), i to like sci-fi, but stargate is a little confusing for me,but i like alien(as in the movie(xenomorphs)series). im going to be certified 2 scuba by the beggining of summer. i have some q's i wanna ask if any one is willing, and uuuhhhhhhh...... hi

:welcome:
triggerhappy tuna :lol: can't get away from the mental picture of a mean-looking tuna with a minigun... T-800! Eat yr heart out!

Edit: and stargate rocks! :wink:

TPOTH

Welcome, triggerhappytuna! There are lots of people who can answer questions about keeping cephs. Someone may have asked some of your questions in the ceph physiology and ceph care forums.

chrono_war, press on with that rescue course to be ready for when I take a dive course!

Melissa

cool, i want to continue my dive education once im through with the lessons, im aiming for master scuba diver, what type of liscence do u have(as in National Geographic, PADI, ect.)

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back