Hi there!!

Hello!

I just stumbled upon this website while I was on Wikipedia and I think it's quite cool. I'm currently living in windy wellington(not so windy today though:wink:), got a Bachelor's degree in Marine bio :grad: and now planning my Masters for next year.
Looking forward to getting to know some interesting folks on here:biggrin2:

Cheers!

:biggrin2: Yes I'm yet to become a resident of Aotearoa but that's not too far away. I just remembered something- I have actually corresponded with you earlier this year regarding my Masters and you had a load full of suggestions which was cool! I'm the one who graduated from Victoria University and was in touch with Malcolm Clark of NIWA if that rings any bells...

Small world I guess!:smile:

Ah what a coincidence! I intend to start my Msc in Otago next year. I have actually looked at the Marine science department website and have been in touch with Dr. Keith Probert.:smile:

Cephalopodia;105886 said:
Ah what a coincidence! I intend to start my Msc in Otago next year. I have actually looked at the Marine science department website and have been in touch with Dr. Keith Probert.:smile:

Cool....look forward to meeting you. I've applied to be teaching fellow for next semester, so if I get it I'll be helping with the field marine science course! It'll be nice to have another ceph head! Fiona (also a Tonmo member) is studying Midget Octis for her PhD here too!

J

Oh cool! Congrats on your new job!! :biggrin2:
It's alright, I reckon I don't have privacy issues that I can't reveal my name.
I'm Niharika but you can call me Niha if Niharika proves to be a tongue twister or a teeth breaker:lol:

On second thought, I might actually PM you to find out some info about Otago uni...

Didn't know where to post this since I'm going to be away on a holiday very soon..!:sun:
I haven't been a member for very long but this has become one of my favourite websites already. Looking forward to meet more interesting folks on here next year as well knowing more about cephalopods!:octorun:

Right-o, have a good Christmas everyone:santa: and a Happy New Year :party:

Will catch up later :tongue:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back