Hi there

hi everyone! I'm new here but just wanted to say I'm happy to find a site dedicated what I personally think is one of the most interesting animals out there :octopus:!

I'm graduating college this year and I'm hoping to study octopi for grad school, particularly their memory, learning capabilities, and communication, and I was wondering if anybody could recommend good universities or good professors for ceph research?

Welcome to Tonmo, you certainly found the right place at the right time !

Greg

thanks

thanks for the warm welcomes and the great reference, it was exactly the kind of program I was looking for :biggrin2:

if that doesn't pan out maybe I can find a grad program for cthulu research :cthulhu:? hehe

:welcome:

If you wanted to go further afield there is AUT (Auckland University of Technology NZ, Dr Steve O'Shea) or IASOS (Institute of Antarctic and Southern Ocean Studies, University of Tasmania, Hobart, Dr George Jackson) plus Utas has a programme in Launceston (Dr Natalie Moltshaniwyskj [hmm I think I spelled that wrong!]).

J

I am so glad, to find a website, where I can pour my passion out, I want to be a marine biologist, and I am happy that I am not alone about my passion, I mean Octopus..they are extermely intellegent...sorry, I want to say more but I don't want to embarss myself
-krystal-

rooloowho;91325 said:
I am so glad, to find a website, where I can pour my passion out, I want to be a marine biologist, and I am happy that I am not alone about my passion, I mean Octopus..they are extermely intellegent...sorry, I want to say more but I don't want to embarss myself
-krystal-

:welcome: to TONMO! Most of us, er, appear to have gotten over any concerns about embarrassing ourselves, so you are probably safe to take a "no worries" attitude in that department! We even have and icon to support that sort of thing: :oops: (or :razz: is sometimes more appropriate)

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back