Hi from NY , the country-side part :)

Hi, I'm Sue. Mom of 3 , gramma of 6 and I have loved octopuses for decades. I will move to the Caribbean in the future (5=/- yrs) and I am thinking of keeping an octopus. Clearly doing so is not easy or inexpensive so it seems a good idea to learn a lot first.

... not calling my oldest about his old saltwater setup ... no, no, no, ....just because I can doesn't mean .... oh look tentacles!!!!

Hi tonmo, yes the leaves are beginning to change. More so up at camp in the ADK, here at home it'll be just a bit longer before the colors pop.
In 2017, I spent 2 weeks, twice a day (between home hunting drives) - trying to find an octopus in La Bahia de Boquerón (Boquerón Bay), PR. I met my first sea urchin though, not in a bad way. Plus dozens of tropical fish. I have commitments in NY for now, but south is the main life goal - followed by all the new things there! Octopuses and satos especially.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back