Hi, from Florida!

stellablu

Hatchling
Registered
This should have been my first post, but instead it's my second.

As most people here I have an interest in octo's...only I am brought to this forum by force having not been prepared for my unexpected stowaway!

I have several tanks ranging from freshwater, brackish, and marine. I'm constantly adding and researching what I want to keep next!

Hopefully my dilemma will turn out triumphant! Hope to speak with you all soon!

:welcome:

Give us a fair shot... i think we can make a ceph fan out of you.... :smile: it'll be even easier for us since you already have one....

Oh! Don't get me wrong, I've been secretly wanting an octo for quite some time! I've always been fascinated by them...it's just that I bought some live rock for my nano reef tank (which houses a bunch of gobies) and even though the octo is tiny now (1 1/2") I'm afraid I might lose my cleaning crew and eventually some fish.

I came looking for suggestions as to what my next step should be! I didn't drag my feet here :biggrin2: Thanks for the welcome!

Welcome to Tonmo ! Lucky that little hitchhiker found you instead of a tank full of lionfish!

greg

Hi and welcome to TONMO.com :welcome:

I've already given you some info in my answer to your post under Ceph Care.

Hope you can keep your little hitchhiker. Octos make fascinating pets.
And, I'm collecting info on hitchhiker octos, so you came to the right place.

Glad to have you aboard!

Nancy

The local aquarium, ocean park in HK also has a small hitch hiker that was the size of a dime, it is in ER at the moment after a rather nasty person pushed it into a spiney sea urchin.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back