Hi from FL

pro2010

Hatchling
Registered
Hi Everyone!

I live in Florida. Smack dab in the center. An hour from the Gulf, 2 from the Atlantic and probably another 4 to as far south as Miami.

Any one know of a place to buy? I came across Dan, and at $50 to ship anywhere from the looks of the area code pick up would be $6 but never got a response on local pick up. Though, if they are locally caught what would species would typically be for sale?

I'm a college student, living at home and am afraid that my mom wont permit an animal. My brother had to wait until he moved out to get a snake, he now has 20 if not more...

pro2010;132360 said:
I don't exactly want a dwarf, what are the other options in the state?

Then you will likely need to look for collectors in the Keys and need something in excess of a 50 gallon aquarium. The most commonally caught, non-dwarf will be the hummelincki and the briareus. Search the journal threads with these two species names for a feel for the personalities and requirements (often the species is in the title).

dan ships for $20. thats what i paid anyways. and he responds to emails in really weird increments. sometimes it will be within a few minutes, other times it will take days.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back