Hi from East Oakland!

DrBatty

GPO
Registered
Been posting on this site for a few months, but finally getting around to officially introducing myself and my O. Aculeatus, Beaker.
I studied octopi in college for my final project in 3D animation, and have been hooked ever since. Beaker is my first ceph....he lives in a 55 gallon tank with some snails and hermits.
I also sculpt, mostly for fun...some of you may have seen the octo sculpture I posted a few weeks ago...i'll be sure to be making/casting more in the near future!
I work with human medicine/biology for my 9 to 5, but I also do freelance tattoo on the nights/weekends....and am currently drawing up a big octopus to complete a marine themed half sleeve on my arm...I'll be sure to post those as well.
Just wanted to shed my lurker/unknown status! :o)

Than I guess we should formally welcome you. :welcome:

You have an interesting assortment of skills. I'd love to see some of your artwork (tattoos, sculpture and animation) when you get a chance to post some.

You've got several ceph peeps in your backyard; we should try again to setup a bay area meeting soon.

Cheers!
Chris

Welcome DrBatty! I remember the sculpture, it was genius!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back