Hey Guys!

aspinn

Hatchling
Registered
My name is Josh, i live in Canada BC and i have recently been getting into reef aquariums.... i have started to finnaly get into my own reef aquirium and i am looking into all the species that i can find...

The main reason i am here is research.... i love learning about new creatures from the oceans sense i finnaly discovered the beauty of it at my first visit to the vancouver aquarium last xmas.... ( i have recently decided to pursue the career of marine biologist because of this, i never knew how interesting the sea can be until i manage to visit it for myself.... we live up north and funds arnt the best so we never get to go anywheres)

but sense im about to graduate i soon will be attending collage at either UBC or Uvic i honestly cant wait till i can finnaly persue my dream and have the ability to finnaly volenteer at a public aquirium....

So far out of everything i have seen i have to say octopuses are my favorite (next to sea horses) they are simply beutiful creatures.... sadly it doesnt look like i will actually be able to obtain one for myself as i will probably not be able to afford one =(...

I am very happy to meet all of you and i am looking forward to seeing much more of you guys in the future....

Thanks for reading this!

Josh

Welcome Josh,

Even if you won't be able to have your own octopus for a while, you can share in many of our TONMO.com octopuses. Be sure to keep up with the journals in the Journals and Photos forum.

Nancy

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back