Hey All!

Jmanrow

Hatchling
Registered
I'm glad to be back at TONMO again after being away for a few years. I have kept both temperate and tropical sp. of octopus. I began keeping marine tanks in the late 1960s, and have worked with both retail and wholesale Tropical and Marine Fish suppliers. I am now retired, but would like to do some SCUBA diving up here after I upgrade to a drysuit from my current wetsuit. It's a bit cooler water here in the Pacific Northwest than the Monterey, California area. Cheers!

I'm glad to be back at TONMO again after being away for a few years. I have kept both temperate and tropical sp. of octopus. I began keeping marine tanks in the late 1960s, and have worked with both retail and wholesale Tropical and Marine Fish suppliers. I am now retired, but would like to do some SCUBA diving up here after I upgrade to a drysuit from my current wetsuit. It's a bit cooler water here in the Pacific Northwest than the Monterey, California area. Cheers!
Welcome back!! What was your old account / do you want me to help you retrieve it, or merge it with this one? Congrats on retirement!

Reaching Out Baby Octopus GIF

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back