He's on his way

redrocket

Cuttlefish
Registered
I order my octo last night at about 9pm central time. :biggrin2: I was wondering how long did everyones shipment take from fishsupply.com? I cant wait i will have pics as soon as he arrives... :biggrin2:

Please update!!! I remember when I was waiting for Ink to arrive, I felt like I was gonna jump out of my skin!!! :mrgreen:

Carol

Well I got my octo last night and he was very good looking. He didn't look stressed at all. As soon as I put him in the tank he jetted around and started exploring. About a hour later he was hiding, and hide all night. I couldn't figure out why he was not moving so I got a little flashlight and my octo was eating a small hermit crab already! :biggrin2: I was so happy. :smile: This morning he was still in his same spot, its a cave dug in a piece of live rock about 6 inches deep with a little cave in it. I will have pics tomorrow so come back and check up on SPAWN. :tentacle: I call him this because when I put him in he put all his spikes out on his back and started changing color.
IS IT NATURAL TO DO THAT ARE WAS HE AFFRAID? I KEPT HIS LIGHTS OFF ALL DAY AND NIGHT. :heart:
I LOVE MY LITTLE OCTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

Congratulations on the safe arrival of Spawn rr! Don't worry about him hiding, he might even disappear for a couple of days but he's probably getting used to stuff and exploring the rock.

Congratulations on the arrival of your little octopus!

Don't forget to enter your tank and Spawn on the Octo Database. You'll find it on the Message Board page (where all the forums are listed)

Click on Member Tanks up at the top.

Having all you information there will help us if you have future questions.

Nancy

Congrats (could use a congatulations emoticon too.) on getting your octo! Pudge gets all spikey and turns brown when he was first put in my tank and he still does it, and I've heard of other octos doing it too so its probably normal. Keep us posted on him!!! :biggrin2:

:biggrin2: Just wanted to send a little update. Spawn is still in his hole but I dont think he's hiding. I tried doing the fresh scallop on some chopsticks, and BAM!!! he come shooting out of his hole to get the food, and has done this for the last two days in a row. :biggrin2: I will get pics as soon as he feels comfortable to come out.

Sounds good.

always worth making sure that you cant see any left over food lying about that may go off in the tank, sometimes they do grab food and then leave it behind after a while.

C

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back