HES HERE!!! Unknow OCTO Swimming in the bag

Glock

Cuttlefish
Registered
Just got my Octopus from Fosters and Smith. I have to run home and start the process. So excited Heart racing hands shaking its go time!!!. They did a top notch job on the packing I alway fear the worst in shipping pets but he is alive and swimming in the bag:octorun:

Pictures SOON to follow

Did I mention how excited I am? Just checking.

Glock

Cuttlefish
Registered
I just got him got him aclumated..(typo) and It looks like some of his arms are short or something He might not be streaching them out just yet. His mantle is 1.5 inches. Can't tell arm length he is just sitting at the bottom in plain sight looking at me.

Glock

Cuttlefish
Registered
He dosen't look good. He is on his side breathing pretty hard. Dammit the stupid fex ex guy was a tard I yelled at him saying Hey do you know what you are carrying he replied a fish duh I said no a octopus he said oh well they are probaly pretty tough anyways.

Have you tested your water? Also do you have an airstone? If so add it to the sump... could be a problem with gas exchange.

I just realized that you got him at 1. Octopuses need an extended time for acclimation 2 to 3 hours long.

Glock

Cuttlefish
Registered
His breathing has slowed he seems to be better. Still kinda on his side. He is looking at me though. Looks like some improvement.

Latest Posts