heres the hex pics and movies

Joe, this little ballet is one of the most beautiful videos I have ever seen online! It quite literally brought tears to my eyes.

Tony, per favore, do not erase this video gem from TONMO.com, even when it "ages out". I for one would like to have continued access to it.

Speaking of which: Joe, would it be possible -- or legal -- for me to download the video and forward it to some of my friends, giving credit to you, of course? And if it's OK with Tony, you might also wish to consider posting the video on YouTube:

YouTube Homepage

BTW, I also loved the second of the three pix.... makes the li'l guy look like a graceful flower (which, in a sense, he certainly is :smile:)

God bless you, Joe, and your "tiny dancer". Hope to see more images of him on TONMO.com!

Your benthic buddy,
Tani

ummmm yeah go for... i dont mind at all... and brock its somewhere between 4-7 months im guessing when i got it its mantle was maybe an inch now its about 3

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back