Here's Gimpy!

cool, I remember that tank now!!

You know your gravel is lookin very bright and clean there, well when you get that dark rubbish that lands on the bottom of the tank (like very fine dirty thin gravelish) how do you get it out?

Im thinkin well if i syphon through some media and back into tank this will also take out the gravel. Do some people use them freshwater gravel cleaners??

been pondering this one for a while :roll: :smile:

I use a python hooked up to my sink and it does sift through the gravel like the freshwater ones but before that I did use the other.

hey carol, if you dont mind me asking what type of light do you have on your tank? i really like the blue hue. i just used the low what bulb that came with the strip but it has a yellowish look that gives the tank a dull feel. thats a reallt nice tank set up there by the way.

Gimpy was out pacing when I got home today. He found my magnetic cleaner and was perched on top of it extending his arm above the waterline. When he realized I was home he swam to the bottem of the tank and started the pacing. I'm now questioning if he is a dwarf because after he caught a crab, I got a shot with his eyespot brilliant blue and when you enlarge it the coloring in in a broken chain. That reminds me of G2. As far as his missing leg there is a tiny leg growing off the end of the stump!

he's way cool!!

I use a python hooked up to my sink and it does sift through the gravel like the freshwater ones but before that I did use the other.

:shock: :shock: my sister found a dead grass snake in her garden the other day an put in a vodka bottle, will this do? sounds like your python is alive the way its sifts through the gravel :lol: :lol:

2 Weeks for Gimpy

Today is 2 weeks for Gimp! He is eating daily. Swims from one end of the the tank to the other. Has an attitude! If he's by the top of the tank and he knows you've opened the lid to look in he comes up out of the water towards you. I think he is a bimac as his spot reminds me of G2. His missing leg is growing out nicely and is getting some size to it. When he arrived it was very tiny but now seems to be adding bulk.

corw314 said:
Today is 2 weeks for Gimp! He is eating daily. Swims from one end of the the tank to the other. Has an attitude! If he's by the top of the tank and he knows you've opened the lid to look in he comes up out of the water towards you. I think he is a bimac as his spot reminds me of G2. His missing leg is growing out nicely and is getting some size to it. When he arrived it was very tiny but now seems to be adding bulk.

Congrats!

Thomas is the same way, he comes to the top of the tank and grabs food from me, and comes right out of the water when he gets ahold of my hand! I think he's intrigued by the way my skin feels to him, he always tries to grab me, even after he's already got the crab or frozen shrimp that I'm feeding him!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back