• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Herb's new home

bassman

Blue Ring
Registered
I finally finished Herb's tank and stand. It's 50 gallons with a 30 gallon sump in the basement. I have 50lbs of live rock and some fake plants in his tank and I may add some more live rock to the sump.

Attachments

• conv_302878.jpg
    conv_302878.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 93
Thanks, yes I made the stand and lid myself.

Tank is still cycling. I had the rock curing in a rubbermaid for a couple of months but I just put it and the sand in the tank 2 weeks ago.

I've stuck this thread to give it front page promotion. Will "unstick it" when it "ages" off of the homescreen (off the "...more announcements" section at the bottom of the homepage).

Thanks for sharing -- nice home!

tonmo;85842 said:
I've stuck this thread to give it front page promotion. Will "unstick it" when it "ages" off of the homescreen (off the "...more announcements" section at the bottom of the homepage).

Thanks for sharing -- nice home!

Thank you very much!,I feel honored. :biggrin2:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back