• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

Help please. New

I’m new. Looking to buy a briareus or aculeatusis. I have a 125 gallon tank I’ve been running for almost 5 months. Used to have fish in it as well. Parameters are perfect,escape proof and ready to go. Any help with buying one is greatly appreciated!

Hi @Patwarring1374 - thanks for joining. I'll share the same thing I just shared in another thread in this forum:
--
I am working on a potential source for offering cephalopods to responsible owners, through TONMO. I hope to be able to share some info in about a week. In the meantime, hopefully others will chime in with any immediate availability -- otherwise, please let us know if you are able to get one!

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back