• Looking to buy a cephalopod? Check out Tomh's Cephs Forum, and this post in particular shares important info about our policies as it relates to responsible ceph-keeping.

HELP!! Octopus laid eggs!!

Mother Octo past away yesterday. I'm down to a Live rock tank. Sigh... GF does not want another Octo... She says it's away to heartbreaking when they die. I hate looking at a empty tank.

We all know and relate to that feeling. The empty tank loneliness is likely why I keep more than one octopus but I get a little down in the mouth when I revisit threads of my favorites (my own as well as special guys kept by other members) as you do miss individuals for a long time.

You might consider trying cuttlefish from eggs. They live no longer but you will have them their entire lives. Have a look at the most current cuttlefish from eggs journals to see if they interest you and if the GF goes positive on the idea.

DWhatley;191697 said:
We all know and relate to that feeling. The empty tank loneliness is likely why I keep more than one octopus but I get a little down in the mouth when I revisit threads of my favorites (my own as well as special guys kept by other members) as you do miss individuals for a long time.

You might consider trying cuttlefish from eggs. They live no longer but you will have them their entire lives. Have a look at the most current cuttlefish from eggs journals to see if they interest you and if the GF goes positive on the idea.

Strange... I was just on NYaquatics website :roflmao:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back