Hello!

Hey there, yet another new person posting!

I've been trawling this site for a wee while now so thought it was about time i made myself known:smile:

My main reason for poking about here is that I’m a student studying forensics and at the moment I’m doing an Ecology module, which involves a 10min presentation (:tomato:) which in my wisdom thought I’d do it on giant squid! I've always been interested in squid but wow! never knew there was so much info about them!
I’ve got to take my hat of to everyone that works on this site, I’ve gathered a tome of information from here as well as it being really interesting so a big thank you for all that hard work!!! (count me in as a regular!:wink:)

monty

TONMO Supporter
Staff member
Registered
:welcome: to TONMO!

If you haven't already, check out the ARTICLES tab at the top, which has a few articles Steve and Kat have written about giants. And, of course, the physiology & biology forum...

Thanks for all the welcomes :biggrin2:

Well i've prepared myself for a long day got a tank of coffee and i'm now ready to research giant squid! :read:
but first i'm looking for some suggestions....

I'm slight torn between what i should actually talk about i don't know whether i should go down the path of why it's important to research and find out more about these Cephalopods as they are barometers of environmental change.

Or about why it's important to find out about these creatures and how they live as they are a gateway to neuron research for humans.

So if anyone has any imput or ideas on which topic i should go for it would be greatly appreciated

(p.s i LOVE the smilely's here hehehe)

Latest Posts