Hello

Gus Horsley

Hatchling
Registered
Hi

I'm Gus from Newquay, Cornwall. I'm a civil servant, part-time lecturer and member of various environmental organisations. I know next to nothing about cephalopods except in a fossilised sort of way, so I'm not sure why I'm here. I think I found this website by accident and somehow got diverted.

Gus

Hello Gus,

:welcome:

Welcome to TONMO. I can't remember how I first happened upon this site, but my diversion has lasted close to three years.

Cheers,
Clem

Hi Gus,

As a fellow UK civil-servant, I also found this site almost by chance after doing a Google search on "Steve O'Shea". Too many rambling posts and three years later, am still here. I'd be curious to hear about your fossilised cephs as I thought the rocks in Cornwall were too old for ammonoids. Pray tell though!

You are most welcome!

Phil

Welcome to Tonmo...you found it the same way we all seem to have, but it sure is a fun place to talk about cephs ! (including long dead ones...)

greg

Indeed, a warm :welcome: there Gus!

I don't suppose you like Neil Diamond, do you? You'll fit right in if so.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back