Hello

I have been a life long cuttlefish fan (got to do research as an undergrad. and grad. student on S. officinalis). Mostly wanted to do research because they are so cute (my advisor told me that being cute was not a good enough reason...). Anyway, after my master's I taught marine biology to kids for 14 years. I moved far from the ocean in July and now I am an elementary school teacher living in Pennsylvania. I hope to set up a salt water tank here once I unpack a little more. So glad to find a place for other people so enamored of cephalopods!

Yeah! Just setting up a cycled tank now for my new little dude, sounds like you have some good background with these amazing little guys. I welcome your input!

Cheers!

Hi Cuttlegirl and welcome to TONMO.com!

Glad to have you onboard. We'd welcome you as a ceph owner, too, when you get your tank set up and ready for a cute cuttlefish! (Octos are cute, too!)

Nancy

Hi cuttlegirl! It is great to have you here. I'd like to expand our offerings of cephalopod content for kids (someday), so with your background, it's doubly great to have you as part of the community.

Welcome to Tonmo !!! Personally, I think "cute" qualifies as a reason for research !

greg

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back