Hello from the HubCity!

Steve O'Shea

TONMO Supporter
Supporter
Re: Diamond

PositivOctopus said:
Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Neil is actually one of the albums my friends and I listen to when we kick back. Its odd to find another Diamond fan. Love At the Greek is another one that is just crazy when that hits the turntable.

:headphon:
And I'll raise you a further two absolute classics, Beautiful Noise and the lesser-known (undeniably one of his all-time greatest) Tap Root Manuscript.

PositivOctopus, if you're ever in New Zealand, look us up!

Colin

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Positive Mental Octopus,

That is a Chilli's album, that where you get your name>?

Good brain!

Wow Colin! Good going. Yes, actually it is tied in with the Chili Pepper camp. It's not an album(at least an official relase) but rather a video they put out a few years ago. The entire name was Positive Mental Octopus. I don't have it, and in fact I think its out of print. There is something with that band and octopi though. Their guitarist, John Frusciante has a great tattoo on his arm of one, and then on ebay the today there was a Chilli Peppper patch with an Octopus wrapping its arms around the logo. Too bad I don't do ebay :roll: So, who knows. I liked how it sounded, then modified it a little. Perhaps if I get a band together one of these days we can be called PositivOctopus.

Yes Steve, if I am ever in the land of Zea I will indeed look you up for some rockin' Neil time. Did he tour there this past year. I know he did an expansive statewide tour. Alas, missed it.

Latest Posts