Hello from South Carolina!

It is a pleasure to be back at Tomno, I had an account here a crazy amount of year back, but was not as active since I have been cephalopod free for awhile. But I'm back with a masters program in Cephalopod zoogeography/systematics, also hope to gain a bit of good information for cephalopod care for future fun! Looking forward to getting to know as much of you as my brain can possibly fit haha.

I will have to admit to not knowing you under this name so you either used a different ID or are returning from a REALLY, really long time ago! Congrats on graduate program!

It's alright haha. To be fair I wasn't as active as I should have been, but hopefully that will change now since Im more dedicated to the cephalopod cause haha. I think I lost all my stuff for my ye olde account (My last email address has been dead for awhile. So I guess you could say I'm still on the new side XD

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back