• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Hello from South Carolina!

It is a pleasure to be back at Tomno, I had an account here a crazy amount of year back, but was not as active since I have been cephalopod free for awhile. But I'm back with a masters program in Cephalopod zoogeography/systematics, also hope to gain a bit of good information for cephalopod care for future fun! Looking forward to getting to know as much of you as my brain can possibly fit haha.

DWhatley

Kraken
Staff member
I will have to admit to not knowing you under this name so you either used a different ID or are returning from a REALLY, really long time ago! Congrats on graduate program!

It's alright haha. To be fair I wasn't as active as I should have been, but hopefully that will change now since Im more dedicated to the cephalopod cause haha. I think I lost all my stuff for my ye olde account (My last email address has been dead for awhile. So I guess you could say I'm still on the new side XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OctoLover35

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak