hello from oregon

Reefin'

Cuttlefish
Registered
Hello , my name is Reynaldo(Rey)... I've have been lurking for a while now....time to come out...I've been learning reefkeeping for 10yrs ...and still learning..have a bunch of clownsfish hanging around the house....I've managed to raised some clowns and cut some anemones this past year out of luck....haha I've also have kept a mercatoris(sp?) Octo last year for a few months. unfortunately she didnt last to long after she laid eggs soon after I got her.....I've also keep a adult cuttle for a few month...learned the hard way bigger isn't always better when buying these guys....lol

This is a great site and have learned quite a bit from it,but I have the feelin that I have a lot to learn still....thanks for all the info guys.....
latr,
Reynaldo

Welcome to Tonmo ! That's the fun part about keeping reef tanks (especially with cephs), there is always more to learn.

Greg

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back