• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community. Founded in 2000, we have built a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up - it's free! You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and gain access to our Supporters forum. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more cephy goodness.

Hello from Montreal

Hello all,

I'm an Octopus/Squid/Lovecraft enthusiast from Montreal, Canada. I've been drawing octopuses and squid for a very very long time, can't seem to stop..... I can see that i'm in good company here though.......it's not an obsession.....no. I put up some octo-type illustrations in the gallery, check 'em out.

Still freakin out about the live Architeuthis photos.....awesome.

:cyclops: ctoslave.

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
Welcome Octoslave, and THANKS for those awesome images of your artwork that you added to the Gallery... :notworth: You rule.

Thanks for the welcome....I'll be uplaoding a picture of my octopus tattoo once i find the image. It's here somewhere.....man, i don't wanna do the uncomfortable stretch over the scanner again...

:cyclops: ctoslave

Melissa said:
Welcome, Octoslave!

Your trap door picture reminds me of the photoshopped Chilean shoggoth Phil posted. :goofysca:

Melissa
Heh heh heh...looks like something i spat up this morning.....oh did i say that out loud, no that's my unholy master made physical in our irrelevant mortal world. Worship him....Love him......cough cough cough.

Ah well I tried.

:cyclops: ctoslave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AuroraVK

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak