• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Hello from Florida

ajm

Hatchling
Registered
Hello all from the southern point of the continental US! Always looked at info on here for cephs care and I’m recently trying to find some sepia bandensis to add to a reef aquarium I’m starting up!

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
thanks for joining, @ajm! Good luck on your search -- keep us posted! It has been a long time since we've had a cuttlefish journal; hope you can offer us one soon! If your tank is ready (or even if it is in process), please consider sharing your pics and specs in our Tank Talk forum.

Some helpful links while you wait :smile:

And here is the Cephalopod Journals forum, with the Cuttlefish prefix filter turned on so you can browse some past cuttle journals:

dleo4590

O. vulgaris
Registered
Welcome! Most places I've seen they are between $300-$500 depending on what species and as of now it looks like they're all sold out or there's waitlists.

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wohlerswill

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak