• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Hello from Colorado

nimbusco

Hatchling
Registered
Not too close to the ocean here, but have always found octos and relations to be interesting. The only cephs I've ever owned have been fossilized (I was a geology major).

I will probably mostly lurk, but perhaps post occasionally if I have something of interest to say.

Greg

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
Cool! Welcome aboard! Chime in whenever you like, in the meantime happy lurking! :mrgreen:

:read:

Greg :welcome: , don't be shy Fossils & History is where it's at (according to Phil anyway), all my cephs are very hard, very dead & very old & Phil's & Kevin's &........... blah blah. :biggrin2: & we have some great theories !!

Colin

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Welcome Greg

i tend to work with cephalopods pre-fossilisation but feel free to chime in and browse any of our 'live ceph' forums too :smile:

nimbusco

Hatchling
Registered
Thanks! I do have a small freshwater aquarium that unfortunately had some deaths a while back. It's currently rather sparsely populated. I don't think I'm ready for an octo quite yet!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndyR83

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak