Hello from Boston!

imoore

Hatchling
Registered
Hello TONMO,

My name is Isabelle, and I am thrilled I found you all! I have been fascinated with cephalopods since I was a kid spending my summers at MBL in Woods Hole. My undergrad degree is in neuroscience and I've been working in neuro research since graduating, but over the past couple of months I've found myself thinking about cephalopod behavior/intelligence more and more. I'm currently reading everything I can about cephalopod behavior and trying to figure out how to get more involved in this area of research (perhaps grad school?). I'm looking forward to learning from you all!

Isabelle

Excellent, glad you're here, @imoore! We have plenty of content here to review, of course - do take advantage of our Search feature, TONMO has been around since May of 2000, so there's lots to read... :smile:

Also, I hope you'll be joining us for TONMOCON VII at Woods Hole - it's going to be great! More details forming and hope to share more soon.

Hello TONMO,

My name is Isabelle, and I am thrilled I found you all! I have been fascinated with cephalopods since I was a kid spending my summers at MBL in Woods Hole. My undergrad degree is in neuroscience and I've been working in neuro research since graduating, but over the past couple of months I've found myself thinking about cephalopod behavior/intelligence more and more. I'm currently reading everything I can about cephalopod behavior and trying to figure out how to get more involved in this area of research (perhaps grad school?). I'm looking forward to learning from you all!

Isabelle
Hi Isabell. I am from Central Ma., but live in the Bahamas in the winter. I have had at least one octopus a year for the past ten years. When I leave, I put them back in the ocean. When I get back in the summer, I would love to meet you to talk Octo. Do you go to the Aquarum in Boston? I hear they have a new Octo named Fryea.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back