Hello from AZ

I have been in the Aquarium hobby for a little over 12 years now. I have had tanks in sizes of 1 gallon -450 gallons. I'm now in the process of setting up my newest tank it will be a reef tank 120X30X48 acrylic. I've also been getting my octopus tank ready for it's new owner that will be here on Tuesday. I have a 19 gallon globe tank that has a canister filter on it and an 18 watt pc light. I'm getting a pygmy octopus from Tom out of Florida. Here are a few pictures of the tank.

Pictures001.jpg

Pictures002.jpg

Well so far nothing but bad luck I've gone through two canister filters and neither work so the octopus is in holding in a very good friend of mines tank awaiting pick up next week when I get my new filter.

Ok so after about 3 weeks of waiting for my Octopus I finally picked him up tonight. He is about an inch or so big. I have to say so far I amazed, he is so cool. I will take some pictures tomorrow when the light comes on.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back