Hate mail for like-minded conservationists

Steve O'Shea said:
It's like me taking up a job killing cats and dogs, simply because it pays well.
Does it?
How much to ...*ahem* dispatch trolls??
I must admit, I am a rather antagonistic fellow when it comes to certain people.
trying not to comment here :smile: (potential deniability :wink:)
Perhaps I really did wind up our recent [metaphorical] troll;
I am guilty of "feeding" the troll when he appeared with promises of pictures of NIWA's "bycatch". At the time, i honestly thought he had interesting and important things to talk about. Must be my unwavering trust in the fundamental goodness of human nature... :lol:
perhaps I'm partly to blame. I think I'll get over it,
sticks and stones and all that... general truth is that trolls don't need a reason to start barking sh...stuff. That guy set out to get a piece of you regardless of you having a "ban bottom trawling" or "i love puppies" sig.... Now WMD, that's another story.... :roll:
but I have drawn the curtains (and further inflamed the situation by modifying my signature).
The sniper has been fired.... word on the street is that "they" are gonna try carpet-bombing the AUT... better be the strongest curtains ever...

TPOTH

As somebody who is nocturnal and a small-percentage Norse, I have a problem with the term "troll"; goblin would bother me as well. How about hagfish? Oh, no wait - they're actually useful. How about "smurf"? Man, they're annoying!

Erich

LOL...I like it...(being of Danish ancestry, I agree with you about the whole troll thing)
Smurfs...smurfs....much better !
g

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back