Happy Birthday HPL!!

As this is indeed a Cephalopod Forum, it behooves me to remind my fellow Lovecraftians to have a plate of spaghetti and/or a bowl of chili today in memory of Cthulhu's Creator -- The Gentleman from Providence himself, who would have been 115 years young today (born 20 August 1890).

Raise your glasses (non-alcoholic.... he was a teetotaler) and join me in a rousing chorus of:

IÄ! IÄ! CTHULHU FH'TAGN!

Your Eldritch Compatriot,
Tani

TaningiaDanae said:
it behooves me to remind my fellow Lovecraftians to have a plate of spaghetti and/or a bowl of chili today
oddly enough, i did choose tonite as a good time to make red sauce from scratch for the first time.....

Raise your glasses (non-alcoholic.... he was a teetotaler)
no wonder he found the Mountains of Madness.... :biggrin2:

Happy Birthday HPL, you grim, sober man!

Here's also to HPL's violent allergy to seafood - without which he probably wouldn't have equated marine invertebrates with horror, and the World would be much, much poorer!

:cthulhu: :cthulhu: :cthulhu:

I shall have a toast and a plate of batrachian, squamous, gibbering, bulging-eyed, and pale oysters in celebration !!
He had no need to fear us. Poor lad.

greg

Yes, Happy Birthday, Mr. Lovecraft.

If there's a heaven, I hope you're there, pleasantly buzzed and rubbing elbows with women and black folk. Rolling around with Billie Holiday, even.

Your Fellow Son of Providence,
Clem

Oh.

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that folks were segregated according to age in the great Hereafter.

Wankers.

Bitterly,
Clem

Sanfflehound, that was my very first thought upon hearing about this latest discovery. I don't think I'll be holding my breath on that one, however. I've been wanting somebody to name a new deep-water ceph after Cthulhu for years now, too. Don't think it's going to happen.

All honors to HPL!

I can think of only one thing that fits the occasion!

OBSCURE DEPICTION OF C'THULHU!!! HUZZAH!!​

Lil' Cuthy and Lil' Cuthy's intro!

(Note:Cephkid does not in any way, shape, or form, advocate the web-comic of "Lil' Cuthy" 's origin for younger children. By viewing content of ghastlycomic.com, you remove all blame from Cephkid. ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!)

Attachments

• conv_288307.jpg
    conv_288307.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 62
  • conv_288308.jpg
    conv_288308.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 80
TaningiaDanae said:
Raise your glasses (non-alcoholic.... he was a teetotaler)

Well then, the way I see it, we all need to have a drink for ourselves, and one for the departed HPL, and one to make up for all the alcohol he should have been drinking while he was alive.

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back