• Welcome to TONMO, the premier cephalopod interest community, and birthplace of #WorldOctopusDay and #CephalopodAwarenessDays. Founded in 2000, we are a large community of experts, hobbyists and enthusiasts, some of whom come together when we host our biennial conference. To join in on the fun, sign up. You can also become a Supporter for just $50/year to remove all ads and enjoy other perks. Follow us on Twitter for more cephy goodness.

Happy Birthday HPL!!

erich orser

TONMO Supporter
Registered
Sanfflehound, that was my very first thought upon hearing about this latest discovery. I don't think I'll be holding my breath on that one, however. I've been wanting somebody to name a new deep-water ceph after Cthulhu for years now, too. Don't think it's going to happen.

Cephkid

Sepia elegans
Registered
All honors to HPL!

I can think of only one thing that fits the occasion!

OBSCURE DEPICTION OF C'THULHU!!! HUZZAH!!​

Lil' Cuthy and Lil' Cuthy's intro!

(Note:Cephkid does not in any way, shape, or form, advocate the web-comic of "Lil' Cuthy" 's origin for younger children. By viewing content of ghastlycomic.com, you remove all blame from Cephkid. ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!)

Attachments

• conv_288307.jpg
    conv_288307.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 47
  • conv_288308.jpg
    conv_288308.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 53

PurpleTentacle

GPO
Registered
TaningiaDanae said:
Raise your glasses (non-alcoholic.... he was a teetotaler)

Well then, the way I see it, we all need to have a drink for ourselves, and one for the departed HPL, and one to make up for all the alcohol he should have been drinking while he was alive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndyR83

Monty Awards

TONMOCON IV (2011): Terri
TONMOCON V (2013): Jean
TONMOCON VI (2015): Taollan
TONMOCON VII (2018): ekocak