Happy Anniversary, TONMO.com!

Congrats! In the last year I have been on, I have learned a lot of great information, met some very interesting people (Clem, you there?), and just had a fun time...way to go!
Greg

My planning was perfect! I am having my own birthday party tonight!
:glass:

My birthday was Tuesday. James Brown played that night and the band sang "Happy Birthday, dear Godfather" 8) Only Architeuthis rising out of the harbor to enjoy the show could have improved it!
:meso:

Melissa

You know, the funny thing is , Ceph...I found myself singing along with the words while I read them. I heard that most people do that with the "abc's" too...guess that makes me ready for the short bus!
"hooked on phonics" Greg

I hope birthday wishes are valid even when they're a week late:

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TONMO!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MELISSA!

Since I have reluctantly given up my beloved Häagen-Dazs Dulce de Leche ice cream, I will raise a container of Dannon Light 'n Fit Creamy Key Lime fat-free yogurt to your collective health!

:party: :birthday: :band:

PS: As a birthday gift, here is a Gothic Squid Joke which I found on the Gothic Joke page (well actually it's a Lovecraft joke, but you know how wild and crazy those whimsical. fun-loving Goths can get):

• "Waiter! Waiter! There's a dead squid in my soup!"
    "It's not dead Sir, it's just dreaming."

PPS: Co-ink-identally, as I write this, I am watching a CROC HUNTER episode featuring Australia Zoo's birthday celebration for Harriet the Galapagos Tortoise, who just turned 168 years young. How's that for a good omen (or would that be "Ammon-")?

Fantastic Tan the TONMOfan :heart: :nautilus: :octopus: :squid: :meso: :ammonite:

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back