[Featured]: Happy 24th Anniversary to TONMO!

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Site Owner
Happy 24th Anniversary to TONMO.com, the cephalopod site I created on May 30, 2000 to serve as THE Internet's destination for anything and everything pertaining to cephalopods (octopus, squid, cuttlefish, nautilus, fossils). I sincerely thank all members, staff, contributors and supporters over the decades. This incredible site (ok, yes, of course, inkcredible; check out: Groaners, the forum that will NEVER DIE for a lot more of that) wouldn't exist without you and your tentacled embrace.

Despite various changes, evolutions, contractions and growths over the years (to say nothing of our SEVEN in-person conferences and worldwide impacts on research and community-building), our mission and focus has endured, as captured in my forum signature:

TONMO mission: Celebrate and demystify cephalopods by providing access to news, articles and information, and encouraging open, inclusive community discussion, with focus on cephalopod health and well-being.

That's it; that's us, word for word. If this is remotely interesting to you, please do register and join our community! More good stuff coming soon.

Sponsor Banner
please support our sponsor
////O\\\\
advertise on TONMO

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back