Happy 10th Anniversary, TONMO.com!

It is one of my favorite rooms but sadly it is rarely used. The hot tub was drained last year and the fireplace had a leak that caused major damage to the cabinet. Eventually, we will fix it up again but not today. Fortunately, the bar (requiring the building of steps and removal of the full door and frame) still looks great.

OB, the video is not viewable. The note says

Video Unavailable. This video either has been removed from Facebook or is not visible due to privacy settings

I tried logging into FB but it still won't let me view the video from here. I went to your wall and don't see it there and I went to your video tab but it was empty.

Ok, first of all, that's hilarious. I see a nice pic of OB, and click excited to see what warm toast he has to offer... hilarious! A natural LOL.

Note that the vid doesn't seem to work on IE (at least not on my laptop - shows shows a red X image). Worked fine in Chrome though.

D -- love your pics! It does look like a fun bar to hang out in!

tonmo;156570 said:
Note that the vid doesn't seem to work on IE (at least not on my laptop - shows shows a red X image). Worked fine in Chrome though.

Maybe because it was shot with the iCam? :wink:

And now, in all seriousness, hats off to you Tony for putting all of these wheels in motion we're so gladly tread-milling on today, ten years in the making! Off, to re-establish Nectocaris pteryx as an Anomalocarid larva...

I have no pics, but I celebrated by SCUBA diving around Anacapa and Santa Cruz islands. No ceph sitings to report, sadly, but it seemed appropriate to celebrate a TONMO 10 year event by being underwater! :snorkel:

Late toasting photo

My late toasting photo. Had lots of trouble getting my photos off the card, but succeeded this morning. After this photo, I learned that Kraken rum is better without the Coke!
Happy Birthday TONMO.com!

Nancy

Shop Amazon

Shop Amazon
Shop Amazon; support TONMO!
Shop Amazon
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Back