Hallo!

robyn

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
Hi Allison - if you'd like to visit our lab, send me a pm and I'll give you the email of my PI, whom you can contact for more info and to see if you can arrange a meeting.

The NRCC is no longer actively functional, to the best of my knowledge (Greg would probably be the best person to answer that though).

robyn

Vampyroteuthis
Registered
Hi Allison - I've been trying to PM you and accept your friend request but the forum won't play nice and let me do either - so I wanted to let you know that I'm not ignoring you!

Tony - can you help me out with what might be wrong? I tried to PM you - it won't send, the same issue I had trying to PM allison. I also tried to post a visitor message on your profile page, but when I click on 'submit message' I get an error saying "invalid forum specified". Am I an idiot and doing it wrong? Help Please!! :hmm: Thanks!

tonmo

Cthulhu
Staff member
Webmaster
Update: give it another shot, Robyn... I think it's working - at least allison is now able to respond to my PM! Strange about the "invalid forum" error though... have had a few of those; a bit concerning. Let me know if it works - thanks!

Latest Posts